Wombwell & Yate
The role holder will be responsible for working on structural engineering analysis and design work for all projects including design and build as and when required.
Main duties will include:
- Working closely on construction plans with clients, colleagues and other professionals;
- Developing design ideas using the current software;
- Working out the loads and stresses on different parts of a structure;
- Making sure that projects meet legal guidelines, environmental directives, and health and safety requirements;
- Preparing bids for tenders;
- Maintains quality service by following company standards;
- Giving progress reports to clients and senior managers.
The successful candidate will need to maintain their professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies and contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as and when needed.
We are looking to speak to individuals who have previous structural steel experience and are keen to grow and develop in a successful business. In return, the role holder will receive a competitive salary and benefits package including contributory pension scheme, generous holidays and flexitime arrangements.
Please email Claire Upperdine at email@example.com with your details or fill in the form below.