The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting with a variety of marketing requirements across the Billington Holdings Plc Group of companies.
Main duties will include:
- Assisting with general day-to-day marketing activities
- Monitoring and updating the Group social media accounts
- Updating company website information through the CMS
- Coordinating and collating information to contribute to award submissions and project updates
- Assisting our PR agency with news updates and press releases
- Assisting with charity event organisation
- Processing internal business card and stationery orders
This role also includes some general administrative duties, including:
- Collating information for and combining reports on a weekly basis
- Assisting with PA duties where required
What you'll need to succeed
Experience or knowledge of the following is beneficial but not essential:
- Search engine optimisation
- Social media marketing
- Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn new skills but can also bring ideas to the table. There is scope for development within this varied and challenging role. The ideal candidate must be organised, computer literate and have a passion for marketing. The ideal candidate would also have an interest in the Construction Industry.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic development opportunity for a Marketing Assistant looking to grow their career within a dynamic business with a unique setup and a strong client base. A competitive basic salary and company benefits are available to the successful applicant. You will be working for a company truly invested in growing its talent and a friendly and supportive working culture.
If you're interested in this role, please email Claire Upperdine at email@example.com with your details or fill in the form below.